The Lovers Lights Gallery
64 The Green
Wednesday - Saturday 10am-5pm
Lovers Light Gallery now runs children's parties for children aged 8 & up. During these unique sessions, children can learn about glass cutting techniques in a safe but fun environment. What's more, once ready, they get to take home a beautiful pendant that they've made themselves. Our children's parties are growing in popularity and are gaining an excellent reputation as something unique to do for children's birthday parties in Twickenham and Teddington.
The format for one of our children's parties is as follows:
• After a brief safety introduction, these unique, fun and interactive sessions take children through planning and making 4 jewellery pendants and designing a window hanging.
• The children can design their pendants using their own colours and decide on their own shapes.
• All their work is then fired up in a kiln ready for children to collect a week after the party.
• By the end of the party, the children will have learnt how glass fuses together.
• All the children at the party will receive a clasp so they can attach their pendant onto a chain/necklace of their choice at home.
• We take party sizes of 6 and up, minimum age 8 years old.
What's more, we can run these unique sessions for everyone who has an interest in glass design and cutting. One of our workshops would make an ideal present for Valentine's Day or Mother's Day.
To find out more about us, our children's parties or to shop online please visit our website, stop by the gallery today or call us on 0203 376 6288.